As I have been sharing recipe and ideas a with every day food trends. And with today’s modern cooking and tecnique with the use of probotic. In this recipe the use of apple cider vinegar with its natrual benefits. Sin City Life Media Summer Time Recipe and Ideas
- 1 lb. Trader Joe’s teene tiny potatoes
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 quarter of small red onion thinly sliced
- Small diced pink lady apples (optional)
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon California olive oil
- 2 tablespoon sliced chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let stand for about 5 to 10 minutes till warm careful not to break the apple vinaigrette. Let stand for about 5 to 10 minutes till warm careful not to break the apple vinaigrette.
- Apple Vingrete; add 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, red onion, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard to small mixing boil add 2 tablespoon of olive oil while mixing with wire whisk till imusufied. Add vinaigrette to potatoes seasond with salt and pepper to taste then garnish with chive. Serve warm when ready.